Libertarian communist collective of E belgium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development of Industry in Brussels

4 posters

Go down

Development of Industry in Brussels Empty Development of Industry in Brussels

Post  Karakoran Tue May 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Between the ins and outs of our Collective one of its most important aspects is that it be amply supplied with wealth. No, not wealth for self-profit but rather wealth to aid the faithful members of the party and to help out the less fortunate in our eSociety. However for wealth to be used it must first be generated. Nations do this through means of taxation, corporations do it through means of selling goods, but our Collective currently has no large and stable means of bringing into the needed funds.

However there is a way for us to achieve this. The answer lies within the fires of Industry. By producing goods we can then generated the needed currency to fund our programs properly. Herein lies the root of the issue, we must develop our industry to fund the Collective, but how so do we create this industry?

There are two choices that stand before us. First we can begin a slow, snowballing process of building up for a factory and then saving up for another factory and then another and another, etc.

Or we can do the much faster means of taking a loan from the eBelgian government. With the funds we would build up many factories very quickly then focus on repaying the loan within a few months. Afterwards we would use the benefits of those factories to fund our programs.

Personally, I ask that we focus upon completing the second option. This is because it will be sooooooooo much quicker. The faster things go the faster we can begin helping the people. Of course, things will not happen over night either way, but any development is major development at this point.

I HIGHLY recommend the Collective looks into building up our industry.

Karakoran

Back to top Go down

Development of Industry in Brussels Empty Re: Development of Industry in Brussels

Post  comrad wim Wed May 02, 2012 1:41 am

How manny gold would we need to start up karakoran.... and how manny people would work in this companny?

comrad wim
comrad wim

Back to top Go down

Development of Industry in Brussels Empty Re: Development of Industry in Brussels

Post  Fhaemita Malodorous Wed May 02, 2012 9:01 pm

There are a couple of things

1. Companies are based on the owners citizenship so saying more companies in Brussel is a bit silly seeing companies aren't really based anywhere anymore. Even though in v1 this was the case and it was most profitable to make a company in a region with a high bonus this isn't the case anymore.

2. We already have overproduction, that is why we have the admin bot buying stuff up. Why spend more money on more companies and even loan money. With the prices dropping because of the bot lowering it's prices companies are marginally profitable but take way to long to earn back your your original investment to buy the company.

3. eBelgium already has not enough workers, and smart ones work outside Belgium because wages are better because other countries have higher bonuses. That is nothing we can do about, Belgium got low bonuses so we can't compete to countries like for instance USA, Brazil, China etc.
Fhaemita Malodorous
Fhaemita Malodorous

Back to top Go down

Post  lin0leum Wed May 02, 2012 9:58 pm

i support the idea of lcc factories located in high bonus countries somehow. better solution would be join belgium with other state(s) to create a federation for the sake of bonuses, but this is not likely in the near future. for now an envoy operator to a country fahemita mentioned above (china, brazil) seem more viable.

i'm against loans from bourgeois gvt. don't beg phatcats lads. instead we have to raise funds either by forcing gvt to accept the revolutionary tax policy of complete redistribution, or murdering the gvt and let the clicking masses redistribute the tax fairly for themselves.
lin0leum
lin0leum

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3233198

Back to top Go down

Post  comrad wim Thu May 03, 2012 2:42 am

Im against loans aswell Lino.... therefore is ask how manny gold are we talking about.
comrad wim
comrad wim

Back to top Go down

Post  Karakoran Sat May 05, 2012 10:45 am

comrad wim wrote:Im against loans aswell Lino.... therefore is ask how manny gold are we talking about.
A metric fuckton of Gold.

Fhaemita Malodorous wrote:There are a couple of things
I do appreciate feedback. Thanks.

1. Companies are based on the owners citizenship so saying more companies in Brussel is a bit silly seeing companies aren't really based anywhere anymore. Even though in v1 this was the case and it was most profitable to make a company in a region with a high bonus this isn't the case anymore.
Aye, but it can't post in the proposals section and I can in here, so you know. =P

2. We already have overproduction, that is why we have the admin bot buying stuff up. Why spend more money on more companies and even loan money. With the prices dropping because of the bot lowering it's prices companies are marginally profitable but take way to long to earn back your your original investment to buy the company.
Yes, but I don't see a better way to generate funds. Actually I don't see much any way to generate funds other than this and donations and I don't think it would be wise to depend entirely on donations.

3. eBelgium already has not enough workers, and smart ones work outside Belgium because wages are better because other countries have higher bonuses. That is nothing we can do about, Belgium got low bonuses so we can't compete to countries like for instance USA, Brazil, China etc.
This is entirely true. Without the 100% bonuses there's no way we could compete. And actually the plan isn't to generate jobs (where there are already plenty and plenty of) but rather the simple generation of wealth. Who works these factories is irrelevant so long as they are worked and the profits given to the Collective. Though you do make a good point. Perhaps the factories would be better station in those foreign nations due to the increased production and therefore increased profit.

Karakoran

Back to top Go down

Post  comrad wim Sat May 05, 2012 11:22 pm

I aprove this action, but we must try to get an interest free loan. We have 6 congresmembers so we can achieve this iff we work together.

Why interest free?

I don't wan't our workers to pay of GOLD that whas stolen from them true taxes in the first place.

comrad wim
comrad wim

Back to top Go down

Post  lin0leum Sun May 06, 2012 12:30 am

i don't agree. we don't want a loan. we want our fair share of robbed taxmoney.
lin0leum
lin0leum

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3233198

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down